Invisalign® Clear Braces
Clear Aligners in Pembroke Pines FL
Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of cosmetic dentistry expertise of Dr. Ira Kotch and Dr. Russell Kotch, and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Ira Kotch and Russell Kotch has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Ira Kotch or Dr. Russell Kotch about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit the Invisalign website.
Imagine Smiling with Straighter Teeth
The days of metal wires and brackets are over! Schedule a consultation with Kotch Dental to improve your smile without braces!